Al-Khalifa Business School llp. is an educational company founded in 2019 (United Kingdom) that offers Post-Graduate Level Higher Education, Cultural Education and Educational Support Services.
They started with the aim of create innovation in business learning in different areas of Business like Agriculture, Media, health, law, music and economy with flexible programs for helping busy adults to study from anywhere. They offer distance education with self paced programs taken online by their online campus.
The online study is about the kind of flexibility and support that can only come from a Business School that has long understood the challenges faced by adults studying from home.
That is why they complement personalized and specialized education with Executive Programs that allow their students to work with their Professors and Advisors in order to learn, as well as to obtain a future in the labor field, either through Professors and Advisors or through their wide network of companies and public and private institutions.
In this project had joined many relevant advisors from Worldwide with the Royal Patronage of His Highness Mahmoud Salah Al Din Assaf.
He is mainly advised by Prof. Sir Brian Patrick Luining, an expert in Disrupting programs with headquarters in Netherlands.
Prof. Luining is Graduated with an international master’s degree in communications, as well as bachelor’s degrees in corporate management and in foreign trade management. Certified in program management with APMG International and PMI.
He is Board member and CEO of innovative technology driven companies in the digital workspace domain, food industry, natural resources and energy, defense and advanced systems. He is Secretary of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George and Founder of the Initial Smile Token and investor in the Economy of Peace He is Senior Advisor to Lead Ventures – The Office of H.H. Sheikh Sultan Bin Abdullah Al Qasimi. Currently, Prof. Luining is also Private partner to The office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and active contributor to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. He is also the Chairman of Reifenberg von Hattstein Family Office.
In the advisory Board there are other relevant members like:
– AFAF KONJA (USA): She graduated from San Diego State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in Speech Communication and Journalism. She began her international career in television news at the American Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) in San Diego, California. Her broad interviews with world leaders span throughout the globe to include heads of State and Government, the United Nations Secretary-General, UN General Assembly Presidents, being the Spokesperson of the 68th General Assembly of UN, along with in-studio and on location interviews with cross-sector leaders, focusing on sustainable development and the political, economic and social issues of the Global South.
– SIR ANTHONY RITOSSA (UAE): He studied in Harvard University and the University of Technology of Sydney. He is Chairman of the Ritossa Family Office which represents the distillation of 600 years of history – of a grove, a family and a region. The gnarled roots of the Ritossa olive groves have persevered through war and natural disasters, through changes of climate and country, and under the rule of warrior princes, wealthy merchant kings and modern despots. The Ritossa Family Office is known for its contrarian and thematic investments. These include the US Subprime Crisis, the European Sovereign Debt, Banking Crisis, strategic PE, RE and blockchain allocations. He has over 30 years of international financial markets and investment experience. Before his family office role, Sir Anthony is recognised for his distinguished Wall Street career in New York. He has held senior executive positions at Nomura, Barclays Capital, Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, and Bankers Trust (acquired by Deutsche Bank. The Ritossa Family Office is host to The Global Family Office Investment Summits. The Summit Series has made global headlines as the world’s largest and most exclusive gathering of private wealth of all time. 600+ Elite Family Offices, Prominent Business Owners, Sheikhs, Royal Families, Private Investment Companies, Sovereign Wealth Funds & industry professionals from around the globe convene representing more than $4.5 trillion in wealth.
– HARI EPPANAPALLY (USA): He received his Bachelor Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and M.S. in Computer and Information Science from New Jersey Institute of Technology and the Executive Program in General Management from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan School of Management. He has been involved in directing and managing global technology initiatives including strategic planning, architecture, design, development and deployment. He is currently serving as a Vice-President of Global InfoTech division at Bank of New York Mellon. He is the Chairman of the board for Quibble Genomics Institute, Inc. and is a co-founder of Virtual Reality Minds, Inc. He is the Chairman of the board for the CIC Group, Inc., and Board Member of Many Universities in USA and India. He has a keen interest in investing and promoting education, healthcare and energy sectors.
– H.E. IGOR OLEGOVICH ELEFERENKO (RUSSIA): He is Graduated and Doctor in Pedagogy. Professor of University Leon Tolstoi and MGIMO University. He is Advisor to the Minister of Culture of the Russian Federation and State Counselor and Colonel of the regular troops of the Cossacks. He is a member of the Union of Journalists of Moscow, and has been President for several years of the International Film Festival and the television “Radonezh”. He is a member of the International Academy of Television and Radio. He is a member of many national and international academies and has received the highest decorations of the Russian Federation. He is the author of more than 1,000 publications in Russian and foreign press, more 50 scientific articles and monographs and a multitude of documentary films.
– MOHAMED AL ALI (UAE): He studied Bachelors in CIT in the University of Dubai and get certification in the Military Technical Institute of UAE. He is member of the Advisory Board of different commissions and organizations in the Middle East as the GulfTIC IMQ Certification. He is Founder of many investing and technology companies like Achievit Middle East & Africa, Global Finder LLC and UHT Investments. Nowadays he is CEO and advisor of Sheikh Ahmad Bin Obaid Al Maktoum International Investment Enterprises and Director General of Tawjeeh centre, affiliated with MOHRE to provide awareness regarding the UAE labour law for employees and employers.
It is also constituted by a Honorary Advisory Board with H.H. Mahmoud Salah Al Din Assaf, Luis Suárez, H.M. Togbe Osei III and The Private Council of His Highness Mahmoud Salah Al Din Assaf.
This project appeared initially in Media like MSNBC and Le Figaro or in other Universities like Harvard, UC Berkeley, Indiana University or Oregon University.
Le Figaro: “Cross-Cultural and Cross-Functional system of Education”.